We have some very exciting news to share with you today!
Here at Glemnet we are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Dropbox to offer our customers the leading file sync and share solution, Dropbox Business. Dropbox Business is a powerful collaboration platform that allows employees to access their files anytime, anywhere, while keeping IT in control.
With the power of Dropbox Business, business employees will be able to:
• Save a file to Dropbox and sync changes across all their devices
• Quickly & securely share files with co-workers and customers
• Connect Dropbox to the tools they rely on like Adobe, Autodesk, Salesforce, and Office 365.
With the controls in the Dropbox Business admin console, IT administrators can:
· Monitor what files are being shared and control access to company data
· Manage membership with Single Sign-On (SSO), Active Directory integrations, and two-step verification
· Scale storage capacity as you grow, with as much space as you need
Currently, more than 500M users and 8M businesses are already using Dropbox to increase productivity and reduce overhead costs.
With our brand new Cloud Sales Specialist, Stewart Kennedy, at the helm, Glemnet are proud to be part of such an exciting new partnership when it comes to this revolutionary cloud technology.
For further information about Glemnet and Dropbox Business, please contact Stewart via email, firstname.lastname@example.org