SIP Trunks provide a more flexible and cost effective alternative to ISDN for making business phone calls.
As the modern business increases its use of data services like email, the internet and online applications, businesses are becoming more bandwdith hungry. Using SIP means your data connection can also be used for voice as well as data, meaning a single, converged voice and data network.
Benefits of SIP Trunking:
- cheaper to install and rent but has the same functionality as ISDN2e and ISDN30e
- supports virtual numbering, allowing users to move their business anywhere in the world without the need to change telephone numbers
- enables the sharing of voice and data across the same circuits
- can be installed as single or multiple lines without a minimum number of channels
- allows the networking of sites which means that calls can often be delivered anywhere in the world for the cost of a local call – with site to site calls being FREE OF CHARGE
- much shorter installation times than traditional Analogue and ISDN services