At Glemnet, we offer three different types of business mobile packages:
Pay as you use (PAYU), UK Unlimited, or SIM only.
- Low cost rental
- Flexible – Only pay for what calls/texts you use. Perfect for low users, secondary handsets, or seasonal/temporary workers.
- No commitment. Connections are on a rolling 30 day contract to suit your needs.
- Bolt-ons available to enhance your user experience. All connections have access to a wide range of UK SMS and Data Bolt-ons.
- Does what it says on the tin. Unlimited UK landline, UK mobile and UK texts
- A variety of data bundles, from 2GB to 20GB
- A range of handsets available free of charge (including the latest Samsung and iPhone ranges).
Unlimited UK Mobile & Landline calls
Unlimited UK texts
- Vodafone or O2 Network
Speak to one of our team to discuss which package is best for you and your business needs.
*No handset included as standard, handset options available on request.
As of 1st May 2017 new legislation has been introduced which caps the cost of mobile phone usage within the EU. The changes will see the current price capping for roaming within the EU replaced by a maximum surcharge for roaming services, which will be charged in addition to domestic charges. These changes will be charged by the networks and subsequently displayed on your monthly invoice as follows:
- Usage within the EU will be shown as normal on your itemised call statement but charged at UK domestic rates or taken out of your UK bundle where applicable.
- The per minute/SMS/MB surcharge for using the phone within the EU will be itemised on your service charges.
All customers who use their phones within the EU will be moved onto the EU Business daily service. Future usage within the EU will still be charged at UK Domestic rates/bundles but instead of surcharges a one off charge of £3 will be added to your bill for each day that your phone is used within the EU.
International roaming option: £5 per day customer charge, full access to UK calls & data allowance.
Countries included are as follows –
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Barbados, Bermuda, Bonaire, Brazil,
British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Curacao,
Democratic Republic of Congo, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ghana,
Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jamaica, Kenya,
Lesotho, Mexico, Mozambique, New Zealand, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Saba,
Serbia, Singapore, St. Eustatius, St. Maarten, South Africa, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent,
Suriname, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Arab Emirates,
Uruguay, USA and US Virgin Islands.
Our daily roaming rate is currently applicable against ALL noted event types including received SMS
- Any usage will be debited from the user’s UK bundled allowance
- If a user makes a call out of country, this will be chargeable at standard roaming rates
- If a user exceeds their UK allowances, they will be liable to roaming pence per minute rates
For any further information please contact the billing team or your Account Manager.