Glemnet offers Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud, an industry-leading security service that is always up-to-date, easy to manage, and offers advanced protection for users anywhere. It has a single console for endpoint protection, management, mobility, and encryption and sets up in under 5 minutes.
The cloud-based solution does not require dedicated IT resources and has a low total cost of ownership.
The number of advanced threats and targeted attacks is on the rise and many small and mid-sized businesses lack the valuable IT resources needed to protect themselves. Ransomware grew by 35% this past year and has moved to the mobile space, putting Android and iOS users at a higher risk than ever before. Not only are these threats increasingly sophisticated and diverse, attackers are now targeting organisations of all sizes. In 2015, 65% of all targeted attacks struck small and mid-sized organisations. With the trend moving toward Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and the growing demand for choice, IT is stretched to provide adequate endpoint security. Gartner research indicates that 70% of mobile professionals will conduct their work on personal smart devices by 2018.
For a business with constrained IT resources, the onboarding, protection, and management for users and all of their devices can be daunting.
Features and Benefits
- Blocks unknown threats with advanced machine learning and other proven intelligent protection techniques.
- Protects against ransomware and zero-day attacks in real time with Symantec’s global intelligence across 200 million control points.
- Identifies files by reputation, looking for constantly changing code with Insight™.
- Monitors application behavior in real time and blocks files with suspicious behavior with SONAR™.
- Protects Android devices from malware and provides ability to remotely wipe a device.
- Reduces risk associated with use of external USB devices by disabling them completely or enforcing read-only mode.
- Ready to Protect Users in Under 5 Minutes.
- Quick to deploy, easy to manage, and secures users and all of their devices in just minutes.
- Designed for small business budgets with an affordable pay-as-you-go model.
- Delivered as a cloud-based service that requires no additional infrastructure investments.
- Eliminates the need for IT specialization and dedicated resources.
For further information on getting set up with Symantec, please drop our Cloud Specialist, Stewart Kennedy, an email email@example.com or call us on 0208 639 0230.