We are always looking for talented highly motivated people who are keen to develop their career. We understand that the key to our success is our people. For this reason we are committed to attracting and retaining the best possible candidates. Therefore we offer a fun, innovative and fast paced environment where career development, reward and recognition are priority.
Internal Account Manager
Reporting into the UK Sales and Marketing Manager and based in the Beckenham Office, the Internal Account Manager will serve as the face of the company. You will be responsible for several clients in terms of managing, maintaining and developing all aspects of the relationship.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the in-house sales team in meeting its specific targets
- Account Management of several existing Glemnet customers that will have taken a variety of services from us.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to retain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross selling
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the dame account
- Making appointments within this existing base for services that Glemnet are not already providing and to ensure the customers are happy with the current services.
- Administration of pricing, quotation requests, technical information/knowledge to clients and colleagues
- Assisting the sales specialists with the project management on installations.
- Working with the sales team as an internal support function to maximise sales opportunities.
- Suggesting company products/services that maximize customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring prompt and accurate answers to customer queries.
- Communicating product and pricing details clearly.
- Liaising with support and provisioning to check on the progress of existing orders.
- Achieving business targets, expressed in terms of resigns, revenue, new product lead generation, revenue growth and customer satisfaction
- Update CRM when any contact is made with a customer or prospect.
Hosted Telephony/Telecoms Sales Specialist
Reporting directly to the UK Sales Manager. Usually based out of our London South and London City offices. The company also offers a flexible working policy.
We are migrating our customer and new business customers away from traditional voice communications Call/lines/PBX to Next Generation Hosted telephony solutions including Call and Contact Centre services. We work with NFON, CISCO/Broadsoft and Microsoft TEAMS to bring the most comprehensive portfolio of cloud solutions to the market. Fully supported by our own technical staff. The right candidate will have experience in the telecoms market in particular in Hosted telephony and possess sales, project, technical and commercial acumen and will be familiar with negotiating high revenue minimum term contracts particularly in the Cloud and Hosted Digital Markets.
Develop and drive a successful Hosted telephony strategy proposition for the business to both new and existing accounts.
To work with the Sales Manager and the rest of the Sales team to continue to grow the department.
Preparing solutions documents and proposals and attending customer meetings to present the final solution.
Work with the company’s in house digital marketing specialist to run email and social media campaigns
Engage with the Glemnet in house Cloud Technical Specialists and project support team as well as external suppliers to bring the solutions into service.
- Your skills:
A track record in selling Telecommunications services particularly PBX and hosted. With a good understanding of IT and Networking plus knowledge of Cloud solutions-Office365- MS Teams/Skype 4 Business,
- An understanding of the sales cycle including an ability to identify and develop prospects, handle objections, prepare and present proposals and solutions documents and close the sale.
• Work closely with existing Glemnet and new business customers to deliver solutions that meet their business and technical requirements.
- An ability to work with other individuals and teams within the Glemnet organisation
- Additional benefits:
- Company Bonus
- Extended holiday allowance
- Flexible working
- Business expenses
Please apply for any of our current roles by sending your current CV (either via attachment or link to) and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org