Glemnet is an established voice and data communications reseller in the UK. www.glemnet.com. We have been trading for 18 years.
We sell a range of Technology services to Small to Medium sized enterprises (SME’s) and the Public Sector through the G-Cloud 9 and 10 Frameworks. We are constantly being challenged by our existing and prospective customers to come up with more cost effective and efficient solutions to them to manage all of their communications requirements for fixed line voice, mobile voice, fixed data and mobile data as businesses move inevitably to a Unified Communications solution and Cloud services. Services range from traditional telephony solutions to Next Generation IP Telephony solutions. Hosted IPPBX and Contact Centre solution, High speed fibre Internet circuits, Wi Fi solutions and mobile data solutions. From single site customers requiring faster communications across a single internet link to Multi site organisations using SD-WAN/MPLS. We are working towards our ISO27001 certification and have applied for the Network Services 2 Public Sector Framework.
More and more of our customers have moved some services to the Cloud or are now looking at or moving services into the cloud for their voice and data. Glemnet has been an early adopter of Cloud technology we are a Microsoft Silver Partner and Cyber Essentials approved with a comprehensive portfolio of services to offer its customers and working with leading suppliers such as Cisco/Broadsoft, Ingram Micro, Microsoft, Symantec, Dropbox, NFON, Vodafone and O2 as well as the leading Full Fibre ISP’s in the UK.
We are always looking for talented highly motivated people who are keen to develop their career. We understand that the key to our success is our people. For this reason we are committed to attracting and retaining the best possible candidates. Therefore we offer a fun, innovative and fast paced environment where career development, reward and recognition are priority.
Operations and Tech Support administrator
We are a B2B, Cloud Software; IT and Communications company based in Beckenham, South London and have an opening in our Technical Support Team. This is a great opportunity to build a career in a fast-moving & ever-changing industry. We will provide on-going training & support to assist with your development and career.
We need a motivated individual who has good technical as well as people skills. Whilst an aptitude for technology is needed, a common-sense approach and a can-do attitude is essential.
What we require:
- Excellent communicationand administration skills.
- Confident & have a good knowledge of modern technology.
- Good knowledge of MS Office 365.
- Team player and willingness to learn.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and follow processes.
- Ideally living within a maximum 45-minute journey to the offices.
What we offer:
- Salary £19 -22k +
- Strong holiday package
- Career training and development with support along the way
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing 1st line support to clients and internal staff by both email and telephone.
- Work with others in the team to troubleshoot and diagnose faults with customers.
- Log all tickets in our Help Desk CRM software systems and keep the ticket updated.
- Escalate & liaise closely with 2nd Line Engineers & external support teams
- Configure and setup IT hardware and software for customers.
- Deal with any hardware and software issues.
- Deal with Internet issues
- Assisting provisioning team with new orders and installations.
Cloud Sales Specialist- Cloud Sales Manager designate
Reporting directly to the UK Sales Manager. Usually based out of our London South and London City offices. The company also offers a flexible working policy.
Basic salary plus Commission OTE £65k plus bonus for achieving pre agreed targets, plus expenses.
Our Cloud division has grown steadily in the past 2 years and we now need a person who has proven sales expertise in this marketplace and can demonstrate a record of consistent success to date and is looking for a new challenge. The right candidate will possess sales, project, technical and commercial acumen and will be familiar with negotiating high revenue minimum term contracts particularly in the Cloud and Hosted Digital Markets.
- Develop and drive a successful cloud strategy proposition for the business to both new and existing accounts.
To work with the Sales Manager and the rest of the Sales team to continue to grow the department.
- Preparing solutions documents and proposals and attending customer meetings to present the final solution. Help to train and guide the existing sales teams channel in how to identify a Cloud opportunity within their existing accounts base.
- Work with the company’s in house digital marketing specialist to run email and social media campaigns
- Engage with the Glemnet in house Cloud Technical Specialists and project support team as well as external suppliers to bring the solutions into service.
- A track record in selling IT and Telecommunications services particularly Microsoft and Exchange, Windows Server, plus Cloud solutions-Office365- MS Teams/Skype 4 Business, Dropbox for Business, Symantec security as well as Off site data backup and other cloud based services. An understanding of IT networks both LAN and WAN infrastructures. An ability to present to high level decision makers in various industry sectors.
- An understanding of the sales cycle including an ability to identify and develop prospects, handle objections, prepare and present proposals and solutions documents and close the sale.
- Work closely with existing Glemnet and new business customers to deliver solutions that meet their business and technical requirements.
- An ability to work with other individuals and teams within the Glemnet organisation.
- Microsoft/IT/Cloud sales accreditations already gained.
- Company Bonus
- Extended holiday allowance
- Flexible working
- Business expenses
Please apply for either role by sending your current CV (either via attachment or link to) and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org